Wednesday, November 11, 2009

still nothing done

I went shopping today. My way of getting out of writing. A sinful way to spend money and a way to get out of writing. When kyla woke up I took us to burger king to get their 2 for 3 dollar croissants. (They didn't taste as good as i remember them to taste) and then we went to the dollar store, and then the d.i. I bought some necessities at the dollar store, and i actually found 2 dresses at the di. I also found a cute little dress for kyla. 18 dollars spent in all. Not bad. Now i just wonder what i'm going to wear with the outfits shoe wise. I have black shoes for one and gold shoes for the other. Both dresses have really low necks, so im going to have to wear a tank top underneath but oh well.
i don't know why i've all of a sudden not doing very well on the writing front. i should be making leaps and bounds in everything but the thought of going over my book again (Picture of the Desert) just seems really dull. I was never good at editing things more than once. (Which w0uld explain my b average) and i know the novel needs desperate work. I also know that no self respecting editor would print my work in the shape that it is! I guess it's just a daunting feeling that there's so much to do and it took me about 2 months to go over it the first time. (Okay three months).

No comments:

Post a Comment